Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trouble is a friend

Trouble he will find you, no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
says Lenka.

After months fighting my own emotion, I am finally there, for sure. Personal re-assessment has confirmed that. The validity of my say is no longer questionable. However, I am quite unfortunate or could also be fortunate for the past few weeks. That’s the dilemma I am having now.

Things happened for a reason and it is inevitable as far as I am concern. The day I decided to sit back and to only jump into action when require is benefitting me tremendously. I am kind of enjoying the ride. It was a little bumpy though but that makes the show interesting!

Anyway, the current situation is a bit complicated. Ah, it was complicated too before this. Ok, less complicated to me but looks more complicated to the audience? Hehe. Al-kisah, it did not happen because of me. The two jerks had a story of their own. Ops! (I am not going to pull it back). The more mature party did come to me for consultation of their crisis but my reply was “Tau pun buat2 tak tau sudah”. The message is clear that is I am not interested to hear about it and so let it remains as it is.

Having fit and suits the new clan of my own, giving me no problem at all to deal with many issues. Yeah! But when brotherhood of two broken, that leaves both party seeking for companions. The immature one was fortunate that there was actually someone of different gender who was ‘looking’. Nah, no comment on their love story. So, what happen to the other one? It leaves me no option but to allow ‘new membership registration’ beyond the market date. *biarlah apa org nk buat kat kita, yg penting we do no revenge! sian jugak if tglkan dia sorang2.

The drama continues with me blaming no one for the never ending story. One thing for sure, I am not going to allow any seconds of my time to involve in their problem. My empty brain is trying to load the space with medical knowledge. Time is already running out and it means, no more emotional thingy! Time will decide when the story ends.

No comments: